Our daily horse activities for children run from from 8am to 5pm. Everyone can improve. Whether you are just starting out or wanting to fly around the cross country course. You can ride for up to 5 hours each day.
- There are daily riding and jumping lessons. Hacks around Carn Brea Castle and along the Mineral Tramways.
- A Mock Hunt. The crafty fox has learned to ride a horse so chasing and catching him is great fun.
- The horses are taken by box to Gwithian Beach. There you will enjoy riding on 4 miles of golden sand.
- On another day you can swim with the ponies in a small lake.
- Indoor and outdoor schools for protection from the weather.
- Jumping is taught in both our indoor and outdoor arenas.
- To introduce you to cross country riding we have graded jumps in the fields suitable for all abilities.
- All this in the day along with activities in the evening. See programme.
On our unaccompanied children’s riding holidays we have a competition day. This includes a lively mixture of, show jumping. Tack and turn out, (making your pony look super cool). Dressage to music. Handy pony (horse and rider agility and obedience course) and gymkhana games. All of the competitions are adjusted to suit your standard of riding and you can choose to join in activities as you wish. The competition is aimed to ensure everyone has a great day with a rosette to remember it by. You will also be encouraged and trained to take the ABRS Rosette Award.
You will spend the week surrounded by horses and ponies and will make plenty of new friends – of both the two and four legged kind! Come along and join us and have some fun. Bring friends or come on your own, it really doesn’t matter you will have a great time.